Setting the Stage for Successful Teletherapy Sessions
The Speak Boutique has been in full teletherapy mode since April 2020, and here's are some tips to set the stage for success.
* Therapy is most productive in a QUIET, WELL LIT space.
* Seat your child at a DESK with a comfortable upright chair
(Important: no swivel chairs, please)
* Avoid sitting with a window directly behind you.
* Therapy works best on a LAPTOP or DESKTOP with a STRONG WIFI CONNECTION
* Avoid therapy on a tablet, cell phone or Chromebook as these devices reduce a child's ability to participate in interactive activities.
ACTION! * The mouth is the star in speech therapy. Save snacks for after (or finish them before) so that our "actors" can focus on their lines!